Founded by the late Mr M. I. M. Naleem Hajiar, The Bairaha Group is now led by a team of dynamic individuals who have been honing their skills in this business for a substantial period of time, along with being recognized by numerous leading associations both locally and overseas. Here they are, complete with their extensive portfolios.
Family members of the founder, M.I.M. Naleem Hajiar, owns more than 50 per cent of the shares in Bairaha Farms PLC. However, since Bairaha Farms PLC is a public listed company in the Colombo Stock Exchange, it had a total of 3,425 shareholders as at 31st March 2018. Even Employees Trust Fund Board owns 7.5 per cent shares in Bairaha Farms PLC.
Bairaha is truly a Sri Lankan company with wide-ownership.
BAIRAHA FARMS PLC.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
1. Desamanya Prof M T A Furkhan Chairman
2. Yakooth Naleem Managing Director/Chief Executive
3. Kamil Naleem Executive Director
4. Riyal Yakoob Executive Director
5. Mubarak Naleem Executive Director
6. C L de Silva Director
7. Mohamed Imtizam Wahid Director Operations
8. Prof H Abeygunawardena Director