Chicken Butter Masala Wrap
Published on Monday, August 6, 2018 | Category: Recipes
- Bairaha Chicken Breast (3 Nos)
- butter (30g)
- Naan rotis or atta rotis
- chopped onion (3 Nos)
- chopped garlic (2 cloves)
- A hand full of fresh coriander leaves
- Chopped tomatoes (2Nos)
- Water (150ml)
- Fresh cream
- Cut the Bairaha chicken breast in to bite size pieces.(This will make the cooking process fast)
- Heat butter. When melted, add onion and garlic and sauté for few minutes. Add tomatoes and cook till oil separates.
- Add chicken and cook till chicken is halfway done.
Cook till the sauce thickens. Correct seasoning and add coriander leaves. Mix in the fresh cream and take off from heat.
- Arrange a few spoonfuls of the chicken curry in naan roti or atta rotis. Wrap and secure using foil.
- Serve hot.