Chicken Meatball Soup
Published on Monday, August 6, 2018 | Category: Chicken Recipes in Sri Lanka
Enjoy your Bairaha Meatballs with every meal by getting creative with them – just like this soup right here!
- Bairaha Meatballs Pack
- Garlic (2 – 3 cloves)
- Potatoes – cut into small cubes(50g)
- Carrots – cut into small cubes(50g)
- Tomatoes – cut into medium sized cubes
- Celery – roughly cut(30g)s
- Onions – diced(50g)
- Butter -(30g)
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Water (500ml)
- Defrost the Bairaha Meatballsfirst
- Crush 2 – 3 Chicken Meatballs or dice them into small pieces
- Heat a soup pot over a burner.
- Add in the butter (make sure to not let it burn and change its colour to golden brown).
- Add the crushed Chicken Meatballs, onions and garlic until the meat sweats.
- Add carrots and potatoes next – sauté for a little while.
- Next, add the celery and tomatoes, followed by water.
- Boil the vegetables over a low to medium flame (make sure contents are not overcooked)
- Add salt and pepper as per your requirement
- Garnish with some crushed parsley and serve either with some toasted bread or on its own.