Chicken, Potato, Carrot and Leeks Stew with Steamed Rice
Published on Thursday, August 16, 2018 | Category: Recipes
- Bairaha Chicken Leg (120g)
- Bairaha Chicken Parts (40g)
- Potatoes (50g)
- Carrot (40g)
- Black Pepper (5g)
- Curry Leaves
- Steamed Rice (Basmathi) (80g)
- Corn Flour (If Needed)
- Seasoning Powder
- Wash/clean Bairaha Chicken legs,Bairaha Chicken parts.
- Boil at least 600ml of water.
- Add the Bairaha Chicken legs & Chicken parts to the boiling water and leave it for 5 minutes.
- Boil for about 15 minutes until its done.
- If needed, add some Corn Flour for thickness.
- Season it with salt and seasoning powder.