Published on Monday, August 6, 2018 | Category: Chicken Recipes in Sri Lanka
- Bairaha Chicken Breast (300g)
- Plain Parata 1 packet
- Carrot (small) 1
- Onion (medium) 1
- Tomato (medium) 2
- Iceberg (small) 1
- Pepper 1tsp
- Mustard 2tsp
- Chicken Cube ½
- Oil 2tsp
- Salt 1tsp
- Boil the Bairaha chicken breast with salt and Shred it into pieces.
- Add pepper, mustard and a chicken cube and mix it well.
- Add oil to a pan and fry it until it turns a golden brown.
- Place the parata roti in a saucepan and let it cook.
- Allow it to cool down for a minute or so and then place the chicken, carrot, onion, iceberg and tomato along with some tomato ketchup, mayonnaise and dressing.
- Roll it up nicely and secure with a toothpick.