Fried Chicken Leg Chicken Tempura with Spicy Mayonnaise and Fries
Published on Monday, August 6, 2018 | Category: Chicken Recipes in Sri Lanka
Batter for Tempura
- Tempura flour(40g)
- Mayonnaise (20g)
- Chili Flakes
- Lemon (1No)
- Egg (1No)
- Take the bones off the Bairaha Chicken legsand flatten it.
- Cut the Bairaha Chicken Breastinto stripes. Dip it in with tempura batter and deep fry the chicken breast.
- Add Mayonnaise with a little lemon juice and chili flakes..
- Add the Bairaha Chicken legs & Chicken parts to the boiling water and leave it for 5 minutes.
- Place the chicken tempura and fried chicken legs on a plate.
- Keep the spicy mayonnaise on a side and garnish.