Malaysian Barbecue Chicken Wings and Chicken Meatballs
Published on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 | Category: Chicken Recipes in Sri Lanka
- Bairaha Chicken Wings (6)
- Bairaha Chicken Meatballs (4)
- Tablespoons of soy sauce (4Tbs)
- Tablespoons of dark soy sauce (2Tbs)
- Sesame Oil (1Tbs)
- Tablespoons of Oyster Sauce (2Tbs)
- Teaspoons of onion powder (1/2Tbs)
- Ground black pepper (1/2Tbs)
- Tablespoon dried Herbs (1Tbs)
- In a shallow glass bowl combine the soy sauce, dark soy sauce, sesame oil, oyster sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, ground black pepper and dried herbs. Mix them altogether. Then, add Bairaha chicken wings,Bairaha chicken meat balls and cover it and refrigerate overnight. Mix together again on the next day.
- Preheat oven 8-12 minutes and grill the chicken wings over each side until its properly done.
- Place the chicken dish on a plate.