South Indian Chicken Chili Fry and Cheese and Onion Sausages with Parata and Onion
Published on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 | Category: Chicken Recipes in Sri Lanka
- Bairaha Whole Chicken for Roasting
- Bairaha Cheese and onion Sausages (100g)
- Onions (40g)
- Fresh Tomatoes (30g)
- Coriander & Curry leaves
- Chili Powder (2Tbs)
- Chopped Garlic
- Cardamom (6)
- Black Pepper (2Tbs)
- Coriander Powder (2Tbs)
- Tomato Paste (10g)
- Lemon (01no)
- Parata (02no)
- Season thewhole chicken with chili powder, pepper & salt and then put into the oven & roast it until its done.
- Cool it for a while. Remove the bones from the meat.
- Slice the onion, chopped garlic, curry leaves, cardamom, and chicken into the saute pan, stir with chili powder, black pepper and lemon juice.
- Seal the parata separately.
- Serve the parata on a plate.