Tandoori Chicken, Meat Ball & Onion Wrap with Homemade Sweet Potato Fries with Curd Dressing
Published on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 | Category: Recipes
- Bairaha Chicken Breast (80g)
- Bairaha Chicken Balls (60g)
- Onions (100g)
- Tomatoes (50g)
- Sweet potatoes (40g)
- Tortilla Bread (01No)
- Grated Cheese (10g)
- Curd (30g)
- Firstly, seal the Tortilla bread on a pan and leave it on a side.
- Preheat oven 8 to 12 minutes.
- Marinate the Bairaha chicken breast with the tandoori mixer and put into the oven.
- Sautéed the onions and tomatoes with coriander separately.
- Fill the Tandoori Chicken paste and the onion mixer to the Tortilla bread and then roll it.
- Place it on a plate with curd dressing and present it.
- Boil them separately and leave it on a side.
- Finish the soup adding all the vegetables and dumplings.