The 21-day weight loss breakthrough diet: Roasted Chicken Breasts
Published on Wednesday, May 1, 2019 | Category: Recipes
While this widely popular 21-day weight loss diet mainly revolves around plant-based proteins, there’s no reason why you should go on your path to weight loss success without your favourite source of meat.
If you’re looking for a healthy, filling and utterly delicious chicken recipe in Sri Lanka that will help you on your weight loss diet, this recipe is all you need.
● 24 ounce of boneless and skinless chicken breasts
● 2 1/2 tsp of olive oil
● 1 tsp garlic, minced
● 1 tbsp lime juice
● 2 sprigs of rosemary
● 1/4 tsp coarse salt and pepper
– First, heat the oven to 425F. Line a baking pan with foil and brush the foil with a teaspoon of olive oil.
– In a bowl, stir together lime juice, minced garlic, oil and 1/4 teaspoon of both coarse salt and pepper.
– On the baking pan lined with foil, place the pieces of boneless, skinless chicken and spoon the lime and
garlic oil over it. Top it off with the rosemary sprigs.
– Roast the chicken until cooked through, for about 12-14 minutes.
– After the chicken breasts are done, discard the rosemary and serve hot.
TIP: To keep the roasted chicken breasts for later use, let it cool. Then transfer to a container and freeze.