Chicken, Sweet corn & Egg drop soup
Published on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 | Category: Recipes
- Chicken Meat (60g)
- Bairaha whole Chicken
- Chicken seasoning powder (01Tbs)
- Sweet corn (40g)
- Egg (02no)
- Fish Sauce (10ml)
- Corn flour
- Salt & pepper
- Black peppercorn
- Boil the Bairaha whole chicken in stock, add green vegetable with black peppercorn.
- Boil the chicken for 30minutes until its done and take it off the water.
- For the soup, put back the stock to reduce into half with the peppercorn and chicken seasoning.
- For the dumpling need to mince the chicken breast mixed with eggs, carrots and coriander seasoned with salt & pepper
- Boil them separately and leave it on a side.
- Finish the soup adding all the vegetables and dumplings.