- Mixed Chicken (100g)
- Bairaha Chicken Sausages (40g)
- Spaghetti (80g)
- Fresh Tomatoes (30g)
- Tomato paste (10g)
- Garlic Chopped (1Tbs)
- Chopped Onions (20g)
- Mixed herbs (5g)
- Sugar (1Tbs)
- Olive oil or Corn Oil
- Curry Leaves
- Put Onions, Garlic, Minced chicken and chopped Bairaha sausages into a pan & add olive oil or corn oil.
- Add fresh tomatoes and stir until it gets cooked. Then add tomato paste.
- Boil the spaghetti separately and sautéed them with garlic and olive oil.
- Place the spaghetti on a plate and top it with minced chicken.
- Garnish it with some fried curry leaves to suite your taste buds.